BOYNECLARKE LLP is pleased to announce that twenty four lawyers are included in The Best Lawyers in Canada 2022 publication by Best Lawyers®.
Congratulations to the following lawyers. Year of initial recognition in brackets.
- A. Lawrence Graham, Q.C. (2014): Trust and Estates
- Allen A. Campbell (2021): Real Estate Law
- Andrew S. Wolfson, Q.C. (2016): Real Estate Law
- Brian P. Casey, Q.C. (2015): Criminal Defense and Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Christene H. Hirschfeld, Q.C. (2006): Entertainment Law, Information Technology Law and Intellectual Property Law
- David G. Coles, Q.C. (2006): Defamation and Media Law and Transportation Law
- David S.R. Parker (2020): Personal Injury Litigation
- Deborah I. Conrad, Q.C. (2019): Family Law Mediation
- Denny L. Pickup (2022): Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Edward R. Sawa (2022): Tax Law
- George M. Clarke (2021): Real Estate Law and Trusts and Estates
- James D. MacNeil (2016): Construction Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- John S. Fitzpatrick, Q.C. (2012): Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Joshua J. Santimaw (2015): Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Leah D. Rimmer (2021): Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Marc T. LeClair (2022): Corporate Law
- Meaghan A. Strum (2022): Corporate Law
- Natalie J. Woodbury (2017): Corporate Law, Tax Law
- Peter D. Crowther (2018): Family Law
- Peter D. Stanhope (2022): Commercial Leasing Law
- Robert K. Dickson, Q.C. (2015): Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation and Expropriation Law
- Terrance G. Sheppard (2019): Family Law
- Tim Hill, Q.C. (2014): Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- W. Richey Clarke, Q.C. (2011): Real Estate Law
As well, we recognize two lawyers who have also been awarded Lawyer of the Year in Halifax for the 2022 publication of Best Lawyers®.
- Brian P. Casey, Q.C. : Lawyer of the Year, Criminal Defense
- Deborah I. Conrad, Q.C. : Lawyer of the Year, Family Law Mediation
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal quality. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey.