- 2005: LLB Universite de Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick
- 2003: Bachelor of Arts, French, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- 2002: Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance), Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Denny focuses on providing advisory and transactional services to businesses, primarily in real estate, construction and financial services sectors. He acts regularly for lenders on secured financing transactions and has extensive experience in secured lending in all sectors including a focus on the fishing industry.
Denny also provides estate planning advice, acts for individuals in real estate transactions, and does collections work for a number of lenders and businesses.
Denny provides legal services in both English and French.
- 2021- Present: Partner, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- Member - Association des juristes d'expression française de la Nouvelle-Écosse
- Member - Real Estate Lawyers Association of Nova Scotia
- Included in The Best Lawyers in Canada published by Best Lawyers® (2022-2023)