BOYNECLARKE LLP is pleased to announce that 20 of their lawyers have been included in The Best Lawyers in Canada 2020 publication by Best Lawyers®.
Best Lawyers® has also named partner Christene H. Hirschfeld, Q.C., ICD.D. 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” for Information Technology Law (Halifax).
Congratulations to the following lawyers. Year of initial recognition in brackets:
- Thomas O. Boyne, Q.C. (2006): Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, Real Estate Law
- David J. Bright, Q.C. (2006): Criminal Defense, Personal Injury Litigation
- Brian P. Casey, Q.C. (2015): Criminal Defense
- W. Richey Clarke, Q.C. (2011): Real Estate Law
- David G. Coles, Q.C. (2006): Defamation and Media Law, Transportation Law
- Debi I. Conrad, Q.C. (2019): Family Law Mediation
- Peter D. Crowther (2018): Family Law
- Robert K. Dickson, Q.C. (2015): Expropriation Law, Insurance Law
- John S. Fitzpatrick, Q.C. (2012): Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- A. Lawrence Graham, Q.C. (2014): Trust and Estates
- Tim Hill, Q.C. (2014): Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Christene H. Hirschfeld, Q.C., ICD.D. (2006): Entertainment Law, Information Technology Law, Intellectual Property Law
- James D. MacNeil (2016): Construction Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Robert L. Miedema, TEP (2016): Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- David S.R. Parker (2020): Personal Injury Litigation
- Joshua J. Santimaw (2015): Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Terrance G. Sheppard (2019): Family Law
- Andrew S. Wolfson, Q.C. (2016): Real Estate Law
- Natalie J. Woodbury, TEP (2017): Corporate Law, Tax Law
- John A. Young, Q.C. (2006): Corporate Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal quality. Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey.