Immigrating to the United States

The United States of America and Canada enjoy a special relationship.  That relationship however, does not mean that a Canadian who hopes to work in the USA, or immigrate to the USA, does not require a Visa.

There are various Visas that the USA offers a Canadian. For example, if your employer has offices in both the USA and Canada, you may qualify for an L-1A Visa; if you are married or intend to marry an American, you may qualify for a Green Card or K-1 Visa. Further, if you have been convicted of or received a conditional discharge for a crime, you are not legally allowed to enter the USA without a Waiver.

In order to determine which Visa or Waiver is the most appropriate for you, we ask that you contact our offices to schedule an appointment with a member of our immigration team so a comprehensive review can be performed. Immigrating to the USA is very document sensitive and the Administrative Agencies and the Courts have little tolerance for omissions, inaccuracies or insufficiently supported claims.

In addition to the services noted above, our services also include:

  • Representing USA citizens who want to Renounce / Relinquish their citizenship;
  • Representing Canadian professionals seeking to work under the North American Free Trade Agreement;
  • Representing foreign corporations expanding or relocating to the USA;
  • Representing foreign investors seeking Green Cards;
  • And a host of other Cross Border options.

Our immigration lawyers are admitted to practice law in the USA and have a wide variety of experience to ensure that the applications submitted are accurate and complete.

We have helped many individuals obtain entry into the USA or terminate their citizenship, and look forward to helping you.

Oops! We could not locate your form.