- 2019: Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto
- 2010: Masters in Global Governance, University of Waterloo, Ontario
- 2007: Bachelors of Science (Honours), Dalhousie University, Halifax
Shafic is an Associate in the Business Law team. He was raised in Nova Scotia around small family businesses. Prior to becoming a lawyer, he worked for government and in private roles that centered around business and industrial development. These roles shaped his understanding of the economic and regulatory realities faced by entrepreneurs and leaders of both large and small enterprises.
Shafic ultimately aims to help his clients achieve quality and efficient solutions to their pressing legal and business needs.
- 2020 – Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP
- 2018: Summer Student, BOYNECLARKE LLP and ReachAbility Association
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- Member - Lebanese Chamber of Commerce in Nova Scotia
- Conversationally fluent in Arabic