- 2022: Juris Doctor, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
- 2018: Bachelor of Business Administration (First Class Honours - Honours in Marketing, Concentration in Accounting), University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB
Samantha is an Associate on the Family Law team.
Samantha has more than 10 years’ experience in customer service and client-oriented industries. She enjoys helping people and strives to deliver high quality service in every aspect of the client relationship. Samantha understands that Family Law matters are much greater than the legal issues that accompany them. She approaches every client interaction with empathy, recognizing that she is often working with people during very difficult times in their lives. Her goal is to reduce the stress of family-related issues while helping clients navigate the legal components.
When she is not working, you will find her in a dance studio, reading a book, or walking through the park with her dog Ebenezer (Ebby).
- 2023-Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, NS
- 2022-2023: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, NS
- 2019-2022: Project Manager, Stiletto Consulting Ltd., Fredericton, NB
- 2018-2019: Marketing & Communications Coordinator, Stiletto Consulting Ltd., Fredericton, NB
- 2017: Summer Student, Purvis Culbert Law, Woodstock, NB
- Member, Nova Scotia Barrister's Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- 2021-Present: Volunteer/Fundraiser, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada, Halifax, NS
- 2018-2019: Volunteer, Elizabeth Fry Society, Halifax, NS
- 2018-2019: Member, Networking & Events Planning Committee, Fredericton Chamber of Commerce, Fredericton, NB
- 2015-2017: Volunteer Caregiver, York Care Centre, Fredericton, NB