- 2013: B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, Montreal, QC, 2009: B.A., Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
- 2009: B.A., Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
Leanne is a Staff Lawyer on the Business Litigation Team. In her role, she supports the other lawyers on her team in multiple areas, including civil and commercial litigation, construction law, property and estates disputes, and personal injury.
Leanne graduated from McGill University with a B.C.L./ LL.B. and began her career as a lawyer in downtown Toronto. She has also worked as an in-house associate counsel for an international transportation company.
Born and raised in Miramichi, New Brunswick, Leanne now calls Halifax home. She is a member of the Law Society of New Brunswick and the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society.
In her spare time, Leanne enjoys reading, travelling, and spending time with family.
- 2022 - Present: Staff Lawyer, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2021 - 2022: Legal Analyst, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2017 - 2019: Associate Counsel, Day & Ross Inc./McCain, Hartland, New Brunswick
- 2015 - 2016: Associate Lawyer, Shibley Righton LLP, Toronto, Ontario
- 2014-2015: Articled Clerk, Shibley Righton LLP, Toronto, Ontario
- Member - Nova Scotia Barrister's Society
- Member - Law Society of New Brunswick
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- Conversationally fluent in French