We are pleased to welcome our current Articled Clerks and Summer Students to the firm.
Our Articled Clerks from June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020 are listed below. Their summer placements for 2018 are shown in brackets:
- Shani Frugtniet (Ronald McDonald House Charities)
- Nathan Holman (WWF-Canada in Partnership with Ecojustice)
- Shafic Khouri (reachAbility)
- Kelsey Webb (Brain Injury Association on Nova Scotia)
Our Summer Students for 2019 are listed below. Their summer placements are shown in brackets. They will be our Articled Clerks from June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021.
- Duan Ash (Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia)
- Deirdre “DeeDee” Festeryga (Elizabeth Fry Society)
- Ian MacKinnon (East Coast Environmental Law)
- Chantal Veinotte (The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award)