BOYNECLARKE’s legal alliance, TAGLaw®, recently held its 28th international conference from May 6th through 8th in Boston. Lawyers James D. MacNeil, Christene H. Hirschfeld, Q. C., and John A. Young, Q.C. were in attendance.
“Aside from the world class speakers and sessions offered at our conferences, these gatherings provide our members with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with other members from around the world” said Robert Sattin, President of TAGLaw. “These relationships are vital for our members and in serving the growing needs of their clients, and allow TAGLaw to continue to be an ‘Elite’ law firm network.”
Earlier in 2013, Chambers Global recognized TAGLaw as an “Elite” law firm network.
In addition to various networking opportunities and group breakout sessions, TAGLaw and members of its affiliate alliance of accounting firms, TIAG® (The International Accounting Group), attended a variety of informative and educational sessions including:
• “The View from Inside: General Counsel Speak Their Minds about Working with Outside Law Firms” moderated by Jane Owens of The Weson Group;
• “Legal Technology Panel and Q&A” moderated by Michael Kraft and Marcus Bluestein of Kraft Kennedy;
• “Legal Project Management: A New Model for Enhancing Profitability & Competitive Edge” presented by Susan Lambreth of Law Vision Group, LLC;
• “How Professional Advisors Can Add Value to Not-for-Profit Clients” presented by Anthony Wilson, CFA of Cambridge Associates LLC;
• “Helping Your Clients Succeed: The Imperative of Business Acumen” presented by Mark Maraia of Maraia & Associates, Inc.
Founded in 1998, TAGLaw is an international alliance of high-quality, independent law firms. Combined with TIAG®, an alliance of independent accounting firms, they provide professional legal, financial and accounting services on a worldwide scale. With approximately 12,500 professionals in over 255 member firms, and more than 500 offices in over 90 countries, the two alliances serve tens of thousands of clients from all industry and commercial sectors. For more information about TAGLaw, visit http://www.TAGLaw.com.