BOYNECLARKE LLP is pleased to announce that twenty of their fifty-six lawyers will be included in The Best Lawyers in Canada 2016 publication by Best Lawyers®.
Best Lawyers has also named Partner David G. Coles, Q.C., 2016 “Lawyer of the Year” for Defamation and Media Law (Halifax). This is the second time David has received the “Lawyer of the Year” distinction in this category.
Congratulations to the following lawyers included. Year of initial recognition in brackets:
- Thomas O. Boyne, Q.C. (2006): Corporate Law, Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, Real Estate Law, Banking and Finance Law
- David J. Bright, Q.C. (2006): Criminal Defense, Personal Injury Litigation
- Brian P. Casey, Q.C. (2015): Criminal Defense
- W. Richey Clarke, Q.C. (2011): Real Estate Law
- David G. Coles, Q.C. (2006): Defamation and Media Law, Transportation Law
- Robert K. Dickson, Q.C. (2015): Insurance Law
- John S. Fitzpatrick, Q.C. (2012): Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- A. Lawrence Graham, Q.C. (2014): Trusts and Estates
- Tim Hill, Q.C. (2014): Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Christene H. Hirschfeld, Q.C. (2006): Entertainment Law, Information Technology Law, Intellectual Property Law
- James D. MacNeil (2016): Construction Law
- Robert L. Miedema, TEP (2016): Tax Law
- Claire E. Milton, Q.C., ICD. D. (2015): Corporate Governance Practice
- Bryce W. Morrison (2016): Corporate Law
- Matthew W. Napier, Q.C. (2006): Personal Injury Litigation
- Gordon F. Proudfoot, Q.C. (2009): Personal Injury Litigation
- Cyril J. Randall (2011): Real Estate Law
- Joshua J. Santimaw (2015): Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Andrew S. Wolfson, Q.C. (2016): Real Estate Law
- John A. Young, Q.C. (2006): Corporate Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal quality. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey.