BOYNECLARKE LLP would like to congratulate sixteen of their lawyers who will be included in The Best Lawyers in Canada 2015 publication by Best Lawyers®.
Year of initial recognition in brackets:
- Thomas O. Boyne, Q.C. (2006): Corporate Law, Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, Real Estate Law
- David J. Bright, Q.C. (2006): Criminal Defense, Personal Injury Litigation
- Brian P. Casey (2015): Criminal Defense
- W. Richey Clarke, Q.C. (2011): Real Estate Law
- David G. Coles, Q.C. (2006): Defamation and Media Law, Transportation Law
- Robert K. Dickson, Q.C. (2015): Insurance Law
- John S. Fitzpatrick, Q.C. (2012): Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- A. Lawrence Graham, Q.C. (2014): Trusts and Estates
- Tim Hill, Q.C. (2014): Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Christene H. Hirschfeld, Q.C. (2006): Entertainment Law, Information Technology Law, Intellectual Property Law
- Claire E. Milton, Q.C., ICD. D. (2015): Corporate Governance Practice
- Matthew W. Napier, Q.C. (2006): Personal Injury Litigation
- Gordon F. Proudfoot, Q.C. (2009): Personal Injury Litigation
- Cyril J. Randall (2011): Real Estate Law
- Joshua J. Santimaw (2015): Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- John A. Young, Q.C. (2006): Corporate Law
Additionally, the firm has received a Best Lawyers 2015 ‘Top Listed’ Award in the Criminal Defense Category for Halifax, Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia, Canada.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal quality. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey.