- 2003: Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 1999: BA, Advanced Double Major Psychology and History, Dalhousie University
Raised overseas, Lindsay moved here to attend undergrad, fell in love with Nova Scotia and decided to make it her home. Upon graduating law school, it was this love of Nova Scotia that led Lindsay to focus on real estate and business with a desire to help the local economy and entrepreneurs develop in this region.
After graduating law school in 2003, Lindsay spent the first 11 years of her career in private practice focusing on Commercial Real Estate, Business and Financing. During this time, Lindsay developed significant expertise in land development, land acquisitions/ dispositions and commercial leasing. Lindsay also practiced in the area of financing and business law representing clients in such things as negotiating credit facilities, purchase/sale of businesses, share transactions and the structuring of Limited Partnerships.
For the last seven years Lindsay has been an executive and the in-house legal counsel to a local real estate development and construction company. This experience has provided Lindsay with a practical ‘in the business’ experience in providing legal advice.
In her non-working hours, Lindsay is a mom to two children. Keeping with the theme of wanting to be part of helping Nova Scotia grow and thrive, Lindsay focuses her volunteer efforts on local endeavors, most recently as a board member of the IWK.
- 2021-Present: Counsel, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2015-2021: Corporate Secretary & Legal Counsel, The Shaw Group Limited, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2014-2015: VP Business Development & Legal, Clayton Developments Limited, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2004-2014: Associate, McInnes Cooper, Halifax Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- Member - Real Estate Lawyers Association of Nova Scotia
- Board Member - IWK Health Centre 2020