- 2014: J.D. (Honours), Bond University, Queensland, Australia
- 2004: Bachelor of Arts, International Development Studies (Honours), Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Luke focuses his practice on Mortgage Enforcement, Collections and Estate Litigation. Luke often appears in the Nova Scotia Supreme Court on behalf of clients, and has also appeared before the Nova Scotia Court of Appeal, New Brunswick Court of the Queen’s Bench, and Small Claims Court. Luke strives to provide timely and practical advice to his clients.
Luke is the President of the Nova Scotia SurfAble Association, and a long time board member of the Metro Community Housing Board. He is also a member of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society and the Canadian Bar Association.
Luke enjoys spending time with his family (and dog), and can often be found snowboarding, surfing, mountain biking and generally spending time outside.
- Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2015-2016: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2014: Summer Student, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Secondment at Phoenix Youth, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- President - Nova Scotia SurfAble Association
- Board Member - Metro Community Housing Association
- Bookstore Award, First in Class: Criminal Law and Procedure A (January 2013)
- CCH Australia Award, First in Class: Business Associations (May 2013)
- Queensland Bar Association Award, First in Class: Law of Evidence (September 2013)
- Wilson Moot, Bond University International Moot Team Member (January 2013)