- 2008: LL.B., The University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- 2005: Bachelor of Commerce, Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick
Lauren is the current CEO & Managing Partner of BOYNECLARKE LLP, and is a partner with the Real Estate and Estate Teams. Her practice focuses on Residential Real Estate, Wills and Estate Planning. She also has a particular focus on condominium law and is able to guide a developer through the registration process.
Lauren is aware that buying a home is the biggest purchase in an individual’s life and she believes it is important to have a lawyer who will guide homebuyers through the process. She is always available to personally answer any client’s questions, helping to eliminate any concerns her clients have throughout the process.
In Lauren’s Wills and Estate Planning practice, she helps her clients prepare for the future with ease. She works with clients to ensure that their loved ones are taken care of with the least amount of stress to deal with in unfortunate circumstances.
She now volunteers with the Nova Scotia She-Devils coaching her daughter and other young girls and fostering a love of the sport.
- 2022 - Present: Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2019 - Present: Partner and Executive Committee Member BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2009 - 2018: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2008 - 2009: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Condominium Institute
- Member - BOYNECLARKE LLP Articling Committee
- Board Member and Complaints Committee Chairperson - Nova Scotia College of Respiratory Therapists
- Volunteer Counsel - NSBS Land Title Clarification Probono Group
- Volunteer Supervising Counsel - Dalhousie Wills Project
- Past Vice President - Metro Ladies' Ball Hockey League
- Past Volunteer - NS Barristers Society LRA exam
- Past Volunteer - Brigadoon Village
- Past Volunteer - Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Past Volunteer - Nova Scotia Mental Health Foundation