- 2020: JD (Environmental Law Certificate), Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2014: Bachelor of Arts (Joint Major), Mathematics and Philosophy, St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish Nova Scotia
Ian is an Associate in the Business Law team with a broad corporate practice. Ian applies his critical thinking and problem solving skills to help clients reach creative and effective solutions to the broad spectrum of issues they face as business owners.
Throughout his time at Dalhousie University, Ian completed his Environmental Law Certificate and took advantage of summer internship programs in order to gain practical experience in the field.
Ian enjoys snowboarding, camping, and music production as hobbies.
- 2020 - Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth NS
- 2020 - 2021: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth NS
- 2020: Summer Student with East Coast Environmental Law
- 2020: Research Assistant and Course Development with Professor Naiomi Metallic, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2019: Summer Student with BOYNECLARKE LLP, East Coast Environmental Law, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2018 - Schulich Academic Excellence Internship - Ecology Action Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- Member - Financing and Fundraising Committee - East Coast Environmental Law
Awards and Honours
- 2017 - 2018: Alistair Fraser Award for Excellence in Public Law
- 2014: President's Club of Young Alumni - St. Francis Xavier University