- 2005: LL.B. Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 1998: Bachelor of Education, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- 1997: Bachelor of Kinesiology, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
George is a Partner and a member of the Real Estate and Estate teams, as well as a member of the firm’s executive committee. He practices in the areas of wills and trusts, estate administration and litigation and estate advice as well as disputes with probate. George is also an experienced residential real estate lawyer who works with mortgage brokers, bank and real estate agents, assisting clients with the purchase or sale of their home.
As a former school teacher, George understands the value of relationships. He ensures his clients feel comfortable in all situations and is always available to ease any concerns they may have. He always puts forth the extra effort and recognizes the importance of placing the client’s needs first.
George is currently Chair of the Residential Real Estate team and a former member of the firm’s Articling Committee. He is also the chair of the Nova Scotia Legal Aid Commission. George is a member of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society, Canadian Bar Association, and Halifax Estate Planning Council. He is the former Chair of the Advisory Council for the Indigenous Blacks & Mi’kmaq Initiative, Schulich School of Law, and former Chair of the Share the Dream Organizing Committee.
- 2021 - Present: Partner and Executive Committee Member, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2012 - 2021: Partner, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2006 - 2011: Associate Lawyer, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2005 - 2006: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2004: Summer Student, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 1998 - 2002: Teacher, Halifax Regional School Board, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Association of Black Lawyers
- Member - Real Estate Lawyers Association of Nova Scotia
- Member - The Halifax Estate Planning Council
- Member - Canadian Employee Relocation Council
- Member - Brookfield Global Relocation Services
- Former Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society Nominating Committee
- Former Member- African Nova Scotian Music Association
- Former Member - Business is Jammin' Board of Directors
- Former Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society Gender Equity Committee
- Former Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society Race Relations Committee
- Chair - Nova Scotia Legal Aid Commission
- Past Chair - Advisory Council for the Indigenous Blacks & Mi'kmaq Initiative, Dalhousie Law School
- Past Chairperson - Share the Dream Organizing Committee (Partnership between the Eastern Front Theatre and the Nova Scotia Mass Choir)
- Past Coach - Chebucto Minor Baseball Association and Dartmouth Minor Basketball Association
- February 2014: Presentation to CBA mid-winter meeting "Trailer Park Boys & Girls"