- 2021: JD (Marine Law Certificate), Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
- 2017: Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Cape Breton University, Sydney, NS
As an Associate on our Business Law team, David is building a diverse corporate practice. With a background in accounting, David seeks to help clients navigate complex legal issues and grow their businesses by providing practical solutions and guidance.
Born in Cape Breton, David relocated to Halifax to attend the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University. While at Dalhousie, David also acquired a certificate of specialization in Marine Law.
Outside of the office, David enjoys fantasy sports, local travel, and trivia nights.
- 2022 - Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, NS
- 2021 - 2022: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, NS
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
Awards and Honours
- 2020: Blakes Scholar
- 2019: Clifford Rae Achievement Award
- 2018 - 2019: Honourable Angus L. MacDonald Prize
- 2018 - 2019: Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP Prize
- 2018 - 2019: W. Donald Goodfellow, Q.C. Prize