- 2020: J.D., University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- 2017: B.A., Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Ciara is an Associate and member of the Family Law team. She brings to her practice a passion for access to justice and helping families.
In law school, Ciara was the Mental Health Ombudsperson for the Law Student Society and a crisis line volunteer with Sexual Violence New Brunswick. With her experience working in emotionally charged environments, Ciara takes a trauma-informed and empathetic approach to advocating for and serving the needs of her clients.
When not in the office or courtroom, Ciara enjoys travel and spending time outdoors. She lives in Prospect with her husband, dog, and two cats.
- 2021-Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2021: Associate, Harris North Law, Bedford, Nova Scotia
- 2020-2021: Articled Clerk, City of Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick
- 2019: Summer Student, LA Henry Law, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- 2018-2019: Legal Researcher, Public Legal Education and Information Service of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Member - Law Society of New Brunswick
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- 2020: Intern, Public Prosecutions service
- 2019-2020: Intern, Elizabeth Fry Society of Saint John
- 2019-2020: Volunteer, Fredericton Legal Advice Clinic
- 2019: Intern, Court of Appeal of New Brunswick
- 2018-2019: Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada
- 2017-2020: Volunteer, Sexual Violence New Brunswick
- 2017-2020: Mental Health Ombudsperson, UNB Law Student Society
Awards and Honours
- 2020: UNB Third Century Fund Merit Award
- 2018: The Harrison Shield, William Henry Harrison Moot Court Prize