- 2017: LL.B. (Honours), University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 2008: B.Sc., Microbiology and Immunology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bill is an Associate and member of the Real Estate and Commercial Real Estate & Development teams.
Born and raised in Dartmouth, Bill strives to develop personal, long-lasting relationships both with his clients and in the local community, where he has plenty of experience working in various family businesses. He prides himself on being accessible and readily available to answer questions and meet his clients’ needs.
In addition to his history of Pro Bono work, Bill exercises his passion for advocacy and the accessibility of legal services through the firm’s Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Reconciliation Committee, where he advocates for a diverse range of minorities and other marginalized groups.
A proud supporter of all things local, in his spare time Bill enjoys exploring the community of Dartmouth, reading, golfing, and travelling.
- 2022-Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2021-2022: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- Member - Lebanese Chamber of Commerce in Nova Scotia
- Member - Real Estate Lawyers Association - Nova Scotia
- Member - Dalhousie Wills Project
- Board Member - Eastern Front Theatre
- Past Pro Bono Work - CEPLER Pro Bono Group
- Past Pro Bono Work - Birmingham FLAG - Free Legal Advice Group
- Past Pro Bono Work - University of Birmingham Streetlaw
- Volunteer - Lebanese Cedar Festival