- 1972: LL.B., Dalhousie Law School, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 1969: Bachelor of Arts, St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Andrew’s practice has been centred on Corporate and Real Estate Law for over 30 years. He is highly experienced working on real estate law, business law and debt recovery, including foreclosures and collections for some of Canada’s major banks and financial institutions.
Andrew has a love of real estate and is a member of the Real Estate Lawyers Association of Nova Scotia (RELANS). He takes great pride in being one of the founding members of RELANS and shaping its development. As a real estate lawyer, Andrew thoroughly enjoys assisting his clients in the buying and selling process.
In addition to Real Estate, Andrew has a passion for Corporate and Commercial Law. Personal and reliable service is at the root of his practice, and therefore he strives to develop strong working relationships with members of the community. He is an active member of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society and has been Past Chairman of Camp Kadimah, continuing to serve on its Board of Governors. He is also a Past President of Beth Israel Synagogue in Halifax.
- 2012 - Present: BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 1973 - 2012: Wolfson Schelew Zatzman, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Real Estate Lawyers Association of Nova Scotia
- Former Member - Board of Governors - Camp Kadimah
- Former Chairman - Camp Kadimah
- Former President - Beth Israel Synagogue
Awards & Honours
- Included in The Best Lawyers in Canada published by Best Lawyers® (2016-2023)