- 2021: JD, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2021: Health, Law, & Policy Specialization, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2017: Diploma in Health Service Administration, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2016: Masters of Science, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2011: Bachelor of Science, Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Andrea is an Associate practicing on the Business Litigation and Criminal Law teams.
She is a graduate of the Schulich School of Law, where she spent all three years of her time there working on pro-bono projects, including one year with Innocence Canada. She acted as the Vice President finance of the Dalhousie Prison Law Society which helps advocate for prison reform for incarcerated individuals.
Before attending law school Andrea worked in biomedical research for three years. Simultaneous to completing her law degree, she obtained her health law & policy specialization as a means to combine her previous science background with her legal education.
Andrea teaches pole dance and fitness classes on the weekends, and enjoys painting, sailing, and spending time with her cat.
- 2023: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2022 - 2023: Associate, C3 Legal, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2021 - 2022: Articled Clerk, Blois, Nickerson, & Bryson, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2020: Intern, Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Class of 1990 Undergraduate Award, Dalhousie University (May 2021)
- John Wilfred Godfry Memorial Scholarship, Dalhousie University (May 2021)
- Clifford Rae Achievement Award, Dalhousie University (May 2020)
- Bereskin & Parr Prize for Intellectual Property Law, Dalhousie University (May 2020)
- Raymond Larkin Law Prize in Ethics, Dalhousie University (May 2020)
- Schulich Scholarship Recipient (December 2019)