- 2014: J.D., University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- 2010: B.Ed, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- 2009: B.Sc., Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Allison is an Associate on the Business Litigation team. Her practice consists mainly of civil and commercial litigation, including construction law, contract and tort, property and insurance disputes, and personal injury. Allison is currently a member of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society, the Canadian Bar Association and the Advocates’ Society.
Allison worked as a teacher with the Halifax Regional School Board before deciding to go to law school at the University of New Brunswick. During law school, Allison was the Logistics Coordinator for the Habitat for Humanity UNB Law Chapter and travelled to New Orleans to assist in rebuilding communities affected by Hurricane Katrina. She formerly sat on the Volunteer Leadership Committee with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and is actively involved in numerous in-house BOYNECLARKE LLP charity events.
In her spare time, Allison enjoys running, playing soccer and spending time with her two nieces.
- 2016 - Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2015 - 2016: Articled Clerk, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 2014: Summer Student, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Secondment at Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2013 - 2014: Legal Assistant, BOYNECLARKE LLP, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member - Advocates' Society
- Member - BOYNECLARKE LLP Articling Committee
- Volunteer/Facilitator - Alzheimer’s Society of Nova Scotia (2017)
- Experience Committee - Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Summer Student, Light the Night (2015-2016)
- Moot Coach/Mentor - UNB Moot Court (2013)
- Logistics Chair - Habitat for Humanity, UNB Law Chapter (2012 - 2013)
- Member - Mental Health and the Law Society (2011 - 2012)