- 2020: J.D. & Business Law Certificate, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 2017: B.A. Honours, Criminal Justice, Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta
Perry is an Associate and member of the Business Law Team, with a litigation and labour & employment practice. Perry is enthusiastic and ready to help you resolve your legal issues. Whether you are going through a difficult time in your life or business he is here to help.
Perry received his J.D. in 2020 from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University. He was also awarded a Certificate in Business Law. Perry was the recipient of the Schulich Scholarship in Law for 2019-2020 and The Alistair Fraser Entrance Scholarship.
In law school, Perry was the Chair of the Dalhousie Law Community Outreach Society, which volunteers at and raises money for local charities. He also volunteered pro bono with the Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia, did a public law placement with the Department of Justice and the Office of Legislative Counsel, and clerked at the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia.
In his free time, Perry cheers for the San Francisco 49ers, Giants, and the New York Rangers.
- 2021-Present: Associate, BOYNECLARKE LLP
- 2021: Associate, Blois, Nickerson & Bryson LLP
- 2020-2021: Articling Student, Blois, Nickerson & Bryson LLP
- Member - Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- Member - Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (FACL)
- Member - The Advocates’ Society
- Committee Member -The Young Advocates’ Standing Committee
- Former Chair - Dalhousie Community Outreach Society
- Former Executive Member - Dalhousie Law Students' Society
- Past Pro Bono work - Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia
- Past Pro Bono work - Seventh Step Society of Nova Scotia
- Mentorship Program with Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University
Awards and Honours
- 2019-2020: The Schulich Scholarship in Law
- 2018: The Alistair Fraser Entrance Scholarship
- 2016: Louise McKinney Scholarship
- 2015, 2016: President's Honour Roll
- Conversationally fluent in Cantonese