Why BOYNECLARKE LLP?
BOYNECLARKE LLP is a full-service law firm with over 50 lawyers and 130 Staff in the unique position of serving clients throughout Atlantic Canada, and beyond, from our single office located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. We pride ourselves on our points of difference and are driven by our commitment to our community. We understand that work-life integration, health, and wellness play an important role in the ability to be successful. Staff are encouraged to make healthy life choices and support them in doing so through in-house fitness classes, a competitive wellness subsidy program, and flexible work arrangements. We are the title sponsor of the 15 km in the Blue Nose Marathon. Most importantly, we are on the cutting edge of all things legal. Our lawyers are excellent in their respective fields and subspecialties, and we collaborate constantly to ensure our clients are receiving the most practical, creative, and current legal advice available today. We passionately believe you can be ambitious and the best in your field while also maintaining a great life outside of work and having positive relationships with your family, friends, and colleagues. BOYNECLARKE LLP is a special place. We are proud of what we have built, and we are very excited about the future.
What Are We Looking For?
We are seeking an experienced, independent, and organized individual to join our Property team.
- Track all property and mortgage refinancing transaction and provide reports monthly;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date lists on all property fees and title policies;
- Maintain accurate filing both within our document management system and paper based files;
- Produce and order all property files, including payouts, initial letter, etc.
- Provide exceptional client service and maintain excellent relationships with agents and brokers;
- Client intake, conflict searches, and opening new client files;
- Weekly and proactive reporting on previous week’s closings;
- Maintain lawyer schedule, as well as ensuring documents are prepared and ready;
- Work collaboratively with the Legal Assistant to ensure file closing is accurate and done within appropriate time frames;
- Ensure practice transparency and communication by maintaining weekly and monthly reporting;
- Review and prioritize incoming mail, coordinate faxes, and draft correspondence;
- Facilitate full-cycle real estate transactions and all related work including purchase, sales, refinance, and new home construction;
Our ideal candidates has no less than 7 years’ experience in Property, as well as possesses the following:
- Ability to work independently, with little direction, and contribute to the success of the practice;
- A proactive mentality and is forward thinking about upcoming work, and prepares appropriately and effectively;
- Able to own and build trusted client, agent, and broker relationships;
- Work in an electronic and paper based environment;